Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Feeling Inspired

After reading other's blogs that were both asanine and sublime, but deliciously entertaining, I was feeling inspired to start one myself. I hesitated until now, of course, because I've been feeling that not much happens in my life for it to be appealing. I'm not saying that my life's boring or vacuous, but rather inconsistent and I want to be confident that I can use this blog liberally for years to come, not just for the remainder of the year and be done with it.

I have no expectations of having a blog, because 1) I never had one, and 2) I don't know what to do with it. That is to say that there are a myriad of uses for blogs and the last thing I want it be is to place where I am constantly bickering. Not that I'll do that, but I hope that I can entertain my fellow readers (if they find this blog, of course) with my stories, observations, and thought processes. As always, I am getting ahead of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment