Tuesday, May 31, 2011

"Well, I'm Bad*ss Cowboy Livin' In The Cowboy Days..."

"Wiggy, wiggy, scratch, yo, yo, bang, bang!

Me and Artemis Clyde Frog go save Salma Hayek from the big metal spider!"



That's classic South Park for you, but I'm digressing (as always, of course). It's been four, five, or six months since the last post! Although, I am still writing occasionally to this day. I'm a bit nervous that I've allowed so much time to slip away. There is always a release whenever I write, as though a great burden has been lifted from my shoulders. The sad reality is that I haven't been writing enough lately. A thought slips in and I notice. I jot down its essence, but the meticulous little details that really make that thought special are missing and so my thought is incomplete. I'm left searching the catacombs of my mind for that missing glimmer of completion. After all that's said and done, I don't really care if great multitudes of people may never read or hear these words of mine - I will be content if even just one person stumbled upon my little slice of cyberspace.

As I have said before, it's been quite some time since I've written anything here, and so this post will perhaps end these past silent months. At this point, I don't have much to say other than I've been spending a good portion of my free time with Stan, Kyle, Kenny, and Cartman. Recently, I've closed the fourth year of their crazy and bizarre escapades. Four years of insanity from narrowly escaping the impending doom known as Dawson's Creek Trapper Keeper to meeting Mr. Hankey for the first time. Oh, let's not forget about Mecha-Streisand - she must never again posses the Diamond of Pantheos. Now, I'm eagerly anticipating the number of times "it" hits the fan as well as Timmy and Jimmy's epic cripple fight. I hope to create more memories with the little tykes as they explore the unsual, the hilarious, and the bizarre. For them, it's all a part of growing in South Park.

No comments:

Post a Comment